Financial Framework LLP is a financial services consultancy founded in 2001.
Phil Lohnes, CPA
Phil is a graduate of Bentley College:
- 1981 BS Accountancy with High Honors
- 1993 MS in Computer Information Systems
Phil is a first time passer of the Uniform Certified Public Accounting exam.
Phil has worked in a diversity of positions over the years, including:
- AIRS: Software start up that developed the Infinity ™ Fourth Generation Language. Phil was the managing partner and, in addition to his technical contributions, managed the accounting and finance of the company
- Business Matters: Software start up that developed budget and forecast software. Phil was a product manager and led the financial engine design team. After the Ca$he product shipped Phil ran the customer support team, which was rated at 9.2 on a 10 scale for a 1.0 software product
- Daratech: Phil was the “numbers guy” for this highly respected CAD/CAM market research firm
- ExpertCentral: Phil ran customer service for this expert website. ExpertCentral was acquired by About.com
- Collego: Phil ran Customer service, training and documentation for this software start up. It had excellent management and great staff, and was unable to secure second round funding.
At this point Phil knew he had to be in charge of his own destiny and Financial Framework LLP was born.
Andy is a 1982 graduate of Syracuse University (BS Computer Science). After a lengthy career in the high tech industry, Andy has been providing bookkeeping, tax preparation, and other financial services since 2001.
Andy has worked at the following financial services providers:
- H&R Block