Financial Framework LLP provides the following services
to small businesses and individuals.
We provide one-time and on-going accounting, bookkeeping and payroll
- on-site accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- monthly review and reconciliation
We will also create a set of books from materials (check stubs, statements, etc)
provided by you. We can maintain these books for you at any reasonable interval: weekly,
monthly, quarterly, or annually.
We provide tax preparation services, including
- quarterly estimated tax filings
- end-of-year services such as 1099 and W2 generation
- corporate tax returns (1120 and 1120S)
- partnership returns (1065)
- state tax filings and returns
- all types of individual returns including those with self-employment income (Schedule C) and investment property (Schedule E and 8825)
We can help you set your business up to use QuickBooks. We can train you on how to
best use QuickBooks to your advantage.